Monday, January 31, 2011

monki & bubbleroom

Today was shopping day but we didn't get further than Monki before closing time! What can I say, SALES.
What's not to love?
I think I learn from my mom, pretty much the only shopping rule she tries to imply, if there is a sale, you shop on sale! Yes, it may take some time, but you'll always find something. And although most men disagree with this logic, you're saving tons of money! I don't really think that needs to be explained any further.
Another thing to love, online shopping, and yes I am aware, it's a bit late to start raving about online shopping but since I've been living in a bit of a bubble on the other side of the world, I have just recently discovered the joys.
Which brings me to the best of both worlds, online sales.

 My most recent purchase, on sale on bubbleroom.se
hopefully it will be waiting here for me next weekend!

Goodnight 
xx. Jojo

No comments:

Post a Comment